Have questions but can’t call right now? Look at our frequently asked questions
For CPR, AED & First Aid, it’s $90 for a standard 2 Year Certification. For childcare providers, $98 (EMSA-Approved)
For CPR, AED alone, it’s $70 for a standard 2 Year Certification. For healthcare providers and childcare providers it’s $78 (AHA or EMSA Approved) If you Register Online HERE with promo code SAVEFIVE, you’ll get $5 off your registration!
Yes, and we have several options for private Groups and for Individuals.
- Join us Live this Sunday Apr 5th at 10AM PST via Zoom. You will be able to interact with the instructor and actually practice from home! To view the current schedule or register – Click Here
- After you pre register, we’ll send you the details and meeting link to join! We recommend practicing with a cushion or pillow to simulate using a manikin.
- NYC Residents: You can join this class via Zoom as well! Just remember it’s EST. We’re offering significant discounting since NYC has been hit especially hard. To view the current schedule or register – Click Here
- Just like with a regular group/private class, we’ll schedule your remote class via Zoom link.
- Each participant will receive a join link, and there’s no software or apps to download since it works on all devices easily.
Absolutely! While our classes are definitely fun, you will receive a two year certification card accepted nationwide. We’re now issuing digital certifications (E-Cards). Healthcare providers will receive American Heart Association (AHA) cards, and most business will receive OSHA compliant certification.
We have a class at our Canoga Park, Ca. location pretty much every Sunday at 10 am, and one Thursday a month at 5:30 pm. View Schedule Here
Sunday classes: 10AM – 2PM includes CPR, AED & First Aid. If you only need CPR & AED, that’s covered from 10AM – 12:30PM
Walk-ins are ok as long as there’s space in the class!