Open Enrollment Classes
Be warned! This is not your typical CPR class. Our classes are fun, energetic, entertaining, and relatively short. If you are looking for the traditional long, dry CPR class this isn’t it.
- Prudent Heart Living
- Heart Attack and Stroke Information
- Adult / Child / Infant CPR
- Choking Maneuvers
- AED for Adult and Child
- A CPR contest with a prize!
- Asthma Attacks
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Heat / Cold Emergencies
- Snake Bites
- Allergic Reactions
- And More….. (Our classes are being taught by EMT’s – Emergency Medical Technicians or other healthcare providers – so be assured
they can answer any questions you have- regarding First Aid at least…..)
- CPR and First Aid $85 (An additional $6 for those who need EMSA-basically childcare providers)
- CPR $65 (An additional $3 for those who need EMSA-basically childcare providers)
- The best class you’ve ever taken! (so we keep on hearing)
- One manikin per person (so you’ll have plenty of time to bond)
- A two-year CPR card
- A two-year First Aid card
- All handouts and materials (other companies charge extra for that stuff)
- A great feeling that you really got it, and and idea of what an emergency feels like!
Upcoming Classes: Click on date for info and registration
**All classes are open unless otherwise noted to right
More locations coming soon…..
Refund policy. If you are paying by credit card you may cancel up to 30 days after initial purchase, or at anytime before class date, whichever comes first, and receive a full refund. Once class has commenced or date has passed, you may re-schedule once for free.
FAX A PAYMENT
Note: If you have a group of 6 or more people, depending on the area, we can bring the fun CPR class to you! Call us for details.
(restrictions may apply on certain areas)
Refund policy: Though we can reschedule you to any of our future dates, you may receive a full refund of your registration fees up to 30 days after initial purchase. Refunds take a minimum of 24 hours from date of registration to process.